Colorado Coagulation, a division of Esoterix and a member of the LabCorp Specialty Testing Group, has established itself as an internationally recognized leader in hemostasis testing. Colorado Coagulation is a designated coagulation laboratory with more than 40 years of experience offering distinctive services with a consultative focus. We are dedicated to maintaining leadership in coagulation testing through continuous scientific research and new assay development. Our extensive test menu and consultative approach provide clients with the resources they need to help predict, diagnose, and manage even the most unusual bleeding and clotting disorders.
Colorado Coagulations’ hemostasis and thrombosis testing services include:
- Physician-to-physician consultations with an on-staff, board-certified pathologist
- Specialized coagulation reports to help guide clinical decision making for common hemostatic disorders
- Interpretive assessments and follow-up testing recommendations available for antiphospholipid and von Willebrand disease testing
- 30 day sample retention allowing for add-on or repeat testing after the original blood draw date
- Custom profile options available
- Specialized pediatric profiles with minimum volume requirements
- Controlled sample handling to preserve specimen integrity
- Profiles established using current International Society of Thrombosis and Hemostatis (ISTH) and Clinical Laboratory Standards Institute (CLSI) guidelines
- Comprehensive test menu including molecular and esoteric assays
- MD-level consultations available to discuss patient cases
- PhD-level scientists available to discuss assay methodologies
Read more about our educational materials available in the Coagulation Tools page.