At Esoterix, our scientific expertise is what makes us an established leader in specialized testing. Together, our Endocrine Sciences and Colorado Coagulation laboratories have a combined 70-year operating history and serve as members of LabCorp’s Specialty Testing Group. Esoterix’s commitment to superior service ensures that our clients will receive the professional consultation required to fully understand how to utilize the latest diagnostic information. Our MD and PhD-level scientific staff specialists are readily accessible to discuss patient results in addition to assay methodologies and new testing applications. The Esoterix commitment to scientific excellence guarantees our customers access to the latest developments in diagnostic testing. We are dedicated to remaining at the forefront of specialized laboratory testing through continual development in scientific research and assay development.
Endocrine Sciences, a member of the LabCorp Specialty Testing Group, has a 40-year history of performing specialized endocrine testing, including many mass spectrometry assays and extensive age- and gender-related reference intervals.
- Highly specific and sensitive methods for low-level hormone/steroid detection, including electrochemiluminesence (ECL) and mass spectrometry (MS)
- Preanalytical sample extraction and purification ensures assay specificity
- Extensive age- and gender-related reference intervals from premature infants to elderly adults
- QNS reduction through proactive management of low-volume pediatric and geriatric specimens
- 90-day storage for serum and plasma specimens with extended 1-year storage for comprehensive thyroglobulin specimens
- Proprietary test for thyroid disease and diabetes
- Pediatric expertise in growth, sexual maturation, and adrenal disease
Colorado Coagulation, a member of the LabCorp Specialty Testing Group, has more than 35 years of experience performing specialized hemostasis testing with an on-staff, board-certified pathologist accessible for expert consultation.
- Physician-to-physician consultations and board-certified pathologist interpretations
- Comprehensive coagulation test menu, including molecular and esoteric assays
- Controlled sample handling to preserve specimen integrity
- Profiles established using current International Society of Thrombosis and Hemostatis (ISTH) and Clinical Laboratory Standards Institute (CLSI) guidelines
- 60-day sample retention for add-on or repeat testing
- Reflex cascade testing allows for a targeted approach to identify bleeding and clotting disorders
- Specialized pediatric test combinations with minimum volume requirements